What are Cookies?
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- To recognise when you return to our website.
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than which you choose to share with us.
Google Analytics Cookies
You can “opt out” of Google Analytics cookies by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) to block Google Analytics on all websites, or you can configure your browser to block cookies.
Google Analytics Data
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on the website
- how long you spend on each website page
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) unless you have actively passed it on to us, so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
ReCAPTCHA collects personal information from users to make this determination of whether they are human and not a bot to prevent SPAM. The reCAPTCHA algorithm checks to see if there is a Google cookie placed on the computer being used. An additional reCAPTCHA-specific cookie will then be added to the user’s browser allowing a complete snapshot of the user’s browser window at that moment in time.
Information gathered includes:
- All cookies placed by Google over the last 6 months
- How many mouse clicks you’ve made on that screen (or touches on a touch device)
- The CSS information for that page
- The date
- The language your browser is set to
- Any plugins you have installed on the browser
How to Disable/Delete Cookies:
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie preferences. These are generally found in the options menu on the browser. Click here
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window – please note that we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites).
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside of our site. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Changes to this policy
The above may change at any time. We will endeavour to notify you of any major changes but you may wish to check it each time you visit our website.